This is a combination stimulation unit of TENS and EMS which can be used for both muscle stimulation and for pain relief.
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) uses tiny electrical pulses sent through the skin to the nerves to change your pain perception. It is intended to be used to relieve pain and in many cases the stimulation will greatly reduced, if not eliminate, the painful sensation you feel.
EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) works by sending electrical pulses to the intended muscle, causing the muscle to exercise passively. This works great for treatment of muscular injuries, re-educate paralyzed muscles, and improve muscle tone and circulation.
- Patient Compliance Meter recording of 60 sets of operations with up to 999 hours of information
- 5 modes of TENS and 2 modes of EMS
- Carrying case, 4 electrodes, 2 lead wires, battery, manual
- Channels: Dual, isolated channels
- Pulse Width: 50 – 300 µs
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 2-150 Hz
- Ramp: Adjustable 1-8 seconds
- Contraction Time: Adjustable 2-90 seconds
- Relaxation Time: Adjustable 2-90 seconds
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phase Square Pulse
- Timer: Adjustable 5-60 minutes, with final count down at 5 minutes
It’s easy to order! You have 3 options to choose from:
Call us at 905.951.7051 and talk to us directly to order your TENS unit over the phone
Visit us at 18 King Street East, Bolton, where TENS units are available for purchase. Not only do you get a quality TENS unit, but you will also receive professional advice on how to use it!
Or you can buy online using PayPal.
$399.99 CDN (plus HST)