At Albion Hills Physiotherapy, we provide Integrated Care by offering optional complementary therapies such as Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, and Myofacial Release, in combination with more traditional therapies and customized exercise programs. Aside from Physiotherapy, our centre also offers services such as Osteopathy, Massage Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Personal Coaching and Custom Orthotics/Sports Bracing.
We are proud to add that our exceptionally trained Acupuncturist and team of Physiotherapists are so knowledgeable in the area of Acupuncture, that they teach Physiotherapists and Registered Massage Therapists from all over Ontario both Acupuncture and Dry Needling. Visit learnacupunture.ca and aptei.com for more information.
- Tom and Len will be teaching Acupuncture and Dry Needling in New Brunswick on May 5-7, 2017 – Upper Extremity & Cervico Thoracic Series in New Brunswick
- Like Us On Facebook -Head to our Facebook page for more updates and weekly articles!
- Here are 7 Smart Ways to Stay Active This Winter
- Head on over to our Compression Stocking page for more info on this product!
- Click here to see why Physiotherapy aids in joint injury recovery
- Click here to receive our E-mail updates and be the first to know about our sales and promotions!