- About Us
- Contact Us
We have been delivering high quality health care to Bolton and the surrounding area since 1997. Our facility offers state of the art pain relieving technology in combination with hands on professional care.
We are proud to add that our exceptionally trained Acupuncturist and team of Physiotherapists are so knowledgeable in the area of Acupuncture, that they teach Physiotherapists and Registered Massage Therapists from all over Ontario both Acupuncture and Dry Needling. Visit learnacupunture.ca and aptei.com for more information.
At Albion Hills Physiotherapy, we provide Integrated Care by offering optional complementary therapies such as Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, and Myofacial Release, in combination with more traditional therapies and customized exercise programs. Aside from Physiotherapy, our centre also offers services such as Osteopathy, Massage Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Personal Coaching and Custom Orthotics/Sports Bracing.
We provide you with a relaxing environment conducive to healing, stress reduction and an overall positive experience. We are centrally located at the Royal Courtyards in quaint downtown Bolton. Drop in for a visit and feel free to ask any questions that you may have. We look forward to being your partner in achieving optimal health and vitality!
- If you had a choice, would you exercise really hard for one minute or moderately for 45 minutes – High-intensity vs. aerobic training: Which is better?
- If you’ve been tuning into the Rio Olympics, chances are you’ve noticed some of the athletes sporting circular red welts on their skin. – The red welt brigade: Does ‘cupping’ really help Olympians in the chase for gold?
- Did you know that tight outer hamstrings can also make your knee area feel like a wreck? – Treasure your knees and hamstrings with X Marks The Spot yoga pose
- If you spend all day sitting, then you might want to schedule some time for a brisk walk – To reverse damage of sitting, take a brisk, hour-long walk
- If a workout on a rowing machine lulls you to sleep, try an interval rowing class. – Interval rowing is exercise that goes beyond treadmills and bikes
- Tom will be on vacation in Greece for the next month.
- Swimming provides an excellent non-impact cardiovascular workout. Being in the water allows you to challenge your heart and lungs without stressing your joints. – Swimming is a great way to get in shape if you have joint problems
- For many of us, the most pressing question about exercise is: How little can I get away with? – Squeeze in a workout; you only need a minute
- The importance of stretching and its related health benefits, we leave out our fingers, hands and wrists. – Finger, Hand And Wrist Stretches You Should Be Doing Regularly
- Osteopath, Brooke Buckland, is at our clinic on Tuesday and Thursday from 12-5 starting first week of March. Call to book for appointments
Our new sister clinic, PhysioMax Wellness, in Burlington, 1035 Brant St, just south of the QEW. physiomaxwellness.ca 905-315-9955