Albion Hills Physiotherapy & Acupuncture will remain open ONLY for care which is deemed urgent and essential. We want our patients and team to remain safe. We would ask that anyone who has been travelling or is ill, postpone their care. We will continue to maintain the strictest cleaning and maintenance standards for clinic safety. If you have any questions regarding your care, please do not hesitate to call us.
PHYSIOTHERAPY & ACUPUNCTURE SERVICES IN THE COMMUNITY
The Ontario Physiotherapy Association and the Canadian Physiotherapy Association support the recommendations by Public Health authorities to optimize social distancing. We therefore recommend that physiotherapists providing services in the community only do so to address patients with urgent needs.
Those patients whose care and services can be postponed, or can be provided virtually (online sessions provided by Physiotherapist), we strongly recommend doing so until at least early April. We recognize that these are exceptional measures aimed to reduce the spread of the virus and to decrease the demand on the health system.
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
If you would like to set up a Physiotherapy session to be provided online via a telehealth portal, please let us know.
We have been delivering high quality health care to Bolton and the surrounding area since 1997. Our facility offers state of the art pain relieving technology in combination with hands on professional care.
At Albion Hills Physiotherapy, we provide Integrated Care by offering optional complementary therapies such as Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, and Myofacial Release, in combination with more traditional therapies and customized exercise programs. Aside from Physiotherapy, our centre also offers services such as Osteopathy, Massage Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Personal Coaching and Custom Orthotics/Sports Bracing.
We are proud to add that our exceptionally trained Acupuncturist and team of Physiotherapists are so knowledgeable in the area of Acupuncture, that they teach Physiotherapists and Registered Massage Therapists from all over Ontario both Acupuncture and Dry Needling. Visit learnacupunture.ca and aptei.com for more information.
- Tom and Len will be teaching the Upper Extremity & Cervical Thoracic Series in Calgary – April 20-22, 2018
- What is Acupuncture? – Detailed information about Acupuncture Treatment
- The most common problem people have is not knowing how or where to start on their running program. – 5 Easy Steps to prep yourself for Running this Spring Season
- Training sessions are being skipped, texts are going unanswered, and excuses are piling up. – Already bailing on your new fitness goal? Try these motivation mind tricks
- We all have summer memories from when we were kids – 5 Caledon-area summer camps that will get the kids outside
- Here’s how to prep your garden this spring – Prep your garden this spring like a pro
- Intense treadmill exercise can be safe for people who have recently learned they had Parkinson’s disease and may substantially slow the progression – Intense exercise may slow progression of Parkinson’s disease
- So how do you get some good shut-eye when your mind just won’t shut off? – Do These 4 Yoga Poses When You Can’t Sleep
- Just as every job requires a specific educational path, every lifestyle requires a tailored physical path. – How to match your workout to your job
- Hitting the gym is pretty much always good for your body, no matter how you do it. – The Best Workout If You Want to Improve Your Mental Health
- Regular exercise is among the most effective treatments available to reduce pain and maintain mobility – With osteoarthritis and exercise, some pain leads to gains
- Head on over to our Compression Stocking page for more info on this product!
- Click here to see why Physiotherapy aids in joint injury recovery
- Click here to receive our E-mail updates and be the first to know about our sales and promotions!