At Albion Hills Physiotherapy, we provide Integrated Care by offering optional complementary therapies such as Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, and Myofacial Release, in combination with more traditional therapies and customized exercise programs. Aside from Physiotherapy, our centre also offers services such as Osteopathy, Massage Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Personal Coaching and Custom Orthotics/Sports Bracing.
We are proud to add that our exceptionally trained Acupuncturist and team of Physiotherapists are so knowledgeable in the area of Acupuncture, that they teach Physiotherapists and Registered Massage Therapists from all over Ontario both Acupuncture and Dry Needling. Visit learnacupunture.ca and aptei.com for more information.
- Like Us On Facebook -Head to our Facebook page for more updates and weekly articles!
- Here are 7 Smart Ways to Stay Active This Winter
- The Therapeutic Science Of Adult Coloring Books: How This Childhood Pastime Helps Adults Relieve Stress: How can colouring help adults with overall health
- Click here to see why Physiotherapy aids in joint injury recovery
- Check out this article to see 5 ways to adjust your bike to help prevent injury