At Albion Hills Physiotherapy, we provide Integrated Care by offering optional complementary therapies such as Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, and Myofacial Release, in combination with more traditional therapies and customized exercise programs. Aside from Physiotherapy, our centre also offers services such as Osteopathy, Massage Therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Personal Coaching and Custom Orthotics/Sports Bracing.
We are proud to add that our exceptionally trained Acupuncturist and team of Physiotherapists are so knowledgeable in the area of Acupuncture, that they teach Physiotherapists and Registered Massage Therapists from all over Ontario both Acupuncture and Dry Needling. Visit learnacupunture.ca and aptei.com for more information.
- Tom and Len will be teaching the Lower Extremity & Lumbo Pelvic Series in Fredericton on February 2-4, 2018
- Training sessions are being skipped, texts are going unanswered, and excuses are piling up. – Already bailing on your new fitness goal? Try these motivation mind tricks
- Intense treadmill exercise can be safe for people who have recently learned they had Parkinson’s disease and may substantially slow the progression – Intense exercise may slow progression of Parkinson’s disease
- 47 Healthy Christmas Cookies That Make the Best Gifts of All
- So how do you get some good shut-eye when your mind just won’t shut off? – Do These 4 Yoga Poses When You Can’t Sleep
- Just as every job requires a specific educational path, every lifestyle requires a tailored physical path. – How to match your workout to your job
- Hitting the gym is pretty much always good for your body, no matter how you do it. – The Best Workout If You Want to Improve Your Mental Health
- Stretching Hard to Reach Muscles – 11 Unique Moves That Stretch and Massage Hard-to-Reach Muscles So Good
- The first Acupuncture and Dry Needling in Newfoundland was a huge success! Tom and Len are excited to go back this fall for the Lower Extremity and Lumbar Pelvic Series!
- Why, exactly, should I care about lifting weights? – Lifting weights now can help you ace your golden years
- Regular exercise is among the most effective treatments available to reduce pain and maintain mobility – With osteoarthritis and exercise, some pain leads to gains
- Head on over to our Compression Stocking page for more info on this product!
- Click here to see why Physiotherapy aids in joint injury recovery
- Click here to receive our E-mail updates and be the first to know about our sales and promotions!